Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big News

What happened to our wonderful January weather?  Tuesday, mid 60’s, today 30’s and dropping.  
Big news is happening at our quilt store.  We are having a Grand Re-opening January 20 – 22.  We hope you can come.  There will be sales and drawings and a little refreshment.   We love our new addition from ceiling to floor but find there is more walking involved  (becoming more fit is # 3 of my New Year’s Resolutions).  Speaking of resolutions, listed below are my top five:

#5.  Continue to Learn something new.  Yep, one is never too old to learn.  Sewing and quilting provides a great environment for learning and doing!!!
#4.  Enjoy Life more.  There is something to the adage “stop and smell the roses”.  My parents  were firm believers in stepping back and reassessing.  Vacations are important.  Hobbie are important.  Sewing and quilting are important.
#3.  Become more Fit.   It always makes my top five!
#2. Spend more time with family and friends.  Fortunately for me family and friends love to sew.
#1.  Keep God # 1.  Need I say more.


See you soon, Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment