Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day Part 3

Great! American Patchworking & Quilting, April 2011came in the mail today in time for some serious study during another snow day.  I peruse my quilting magazines intensely, from cover to cover enjoying the photos, colors, stitches, and layout and design.  I love the articles.  And this is the only printed publication where ads are read with zeal. Once more I am inspired to continue on in my quilting journey.  The publishers of quilting magazines really know how to win an audience.  This month’s edition features Laundry Basket Quilts’ Edyta Sitar.  Besides being a great artist and quiltist she has wonderful tips about quilting:

1. “Never put an unfinished quilt away”
2. “Mix and match your fabrics”
3. “Help your community”
4. “Appreciate every opportunity to create”


I’m taking Edyta’s advice. I plan to work on some unfinished projects today and appreciate the opportunity to create….a great way to spend a snow day.

P.S. Join us for AccuClub!
Garden Delight” February 5th from 10am-4pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment