Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Snow Day!!!

School is cancelled, groceries bought, and Dee and Nancy are busy planning their Snow Day. Nancy plans to Finish Jenny Beyer’s “Australian Outback” and Dee is working on Art Gallery’s Girly Girl “Cotton Candy”. As for me, I plan to complete the piecing of my first Quilts for Valor quilt. I love the “Let Freedom Ring” fabric of Timeless Treasures and their downloadable pattern makes it a perfect project for Accuquilt. I have really enjoyed this project. I know so many families whose loved ones are stationed throughout the world protecting our freedom. Thank you. Andover’s Quilts for Valor fabric is due into our store in April. January class schedule is posted for I Love Sewing. Check our website www.ilovesewingonline.com for dates and times. The T-shirt quilt is beautiful. What a great way to spend a Saturday. The Sunday Runners are deviating from table runners to the shopping tote in the Let’s Do Lunch book. The bag looks great in batiks. Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment